Today, Monday.
E-Learning ended. School resumed.
But, first day of the week.
SICK.
seriously SICK
no voice, went see doctor.
MC for 2days.
I guess the throat is seriously infected bah. If not, how come MC for so long. LOL!
I din get so long MC before; only FEVER than i got 2days MC.
Anyways, saturday; went to dearest's MDIS ceremony with wilson. Dan went KBox at Cineleisure. I guess they know nowhere to go, and I kept say go Kbox. So, therefore. We went.
Sunday worked; until SHAG! Til no voice.
=|
I donno in what manner, what ways;
Then you will coax me.
Sometimes, I'm mad at you.
Trying to cool myself down,
at the same time;
awaiting you to coax me.
Thought you will coax me in the next few minutes.
Ended up,
the moment i raised the issue again.
Things rises.
I'm demanding that you DON'T EVEN wan to coax me.
-Speechless-
Always, the more i speak;
the more you will 'angry' at me.
I better stops.
Nothing much for me to blog. Stops here.
No comments:
Post a Comment