Just had a bath. feeling so nice now.. =D
Well, purpose of blogging because, i owes howdoinoe something.
LOL!
here's it goes...
-Rules-
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs! (tagged by: howdoinoe)
i donno how to play at all, actually. but i will try~ haha!
1) I likes puppies, but afraid of them. HAHAHA!
2) I love babies. not to those grown-up ones, cus they will no longer let you 'play' with them!
3) I love teddy bears alot, however, now i had too much of it until no place in my home, i still remembered i had 1 black liner bag of it, in my storeroom. Now left abit here in this room and that room.HAHA!. still, my favourite is TATTY BEAR!
4) I left only pathetic of $24.91 in my bank account. awaiting my pay to come in. Hees~
5) I had this incident, caught my finger at the car door, it din dropped off, however. i do still haf the fear of taking car with ALOT of people and when i m supposed to close the door. the experience is ain't good.
6) My bestie is not in the same school with me since after primary school.
7) I love my BF alot! =D
8) I hates to run errands for my mom, sometimes, wish that i will not be at home =\
9) I think I am someone who needs BF's attention. When i'm down, be my listening ear, nothing much can do to me; unless i am desperately depressed!
10) I want to have sweet moments with BF once he returns from Melbourne on Saturday!!!
made me think and
now here are the six LUCKY ones. =S
1. BF!
2. Jacqueline Goh
3. Wilson
4. Lynn; cousin
5. Jonathan from SP
6. Wei Zhuang from SP
No comments:
Post a Comment