Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ranking of Universities in Singapore.

I was chatting with a Taiwanese friend about Education.

So, she happened to ask me, "What's the top university in your country?"
At the moment, I instantly replied her saying, "I seriously not sure about it."

So, I went to Google about Top Universities In Singapore.

1. National University of Singapore (NUS)
2. Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
3. Singapore Management University (SMU)
4. Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)

I seriously don't know much about the ranking of universities in Singapore. Ever since I'm graduated from secondary school, somehow, I felt that, I've lost touch about news regarding education. Like, what's the top primary/secondary school, what's the top JC, what's the best poly & what's the top university ranking.

Chatting with friends that's not in our country feels so fresh. Like, so new. I used to don't understand what's the categories of education at Taiwan. After a chat with her, I understand a lot! At the minimum, at least I know what's their 小學, 國中, 高中 & 大學. Haha!
Theirs 小學, 國中 is just like our primary school & secondary schools. BUT! Their Secondary schools only study for 3 years. 高中 is our JC & Polytechnics. They study for 3 years still, for ours is 2 years :) 大學is our Universities already! They study for 4 years for it. Ours is either 4 or 5 years? Or lesser? I don't know. Cause, I yet to reach that level. Haha!

Alright! This post is all about 'Education'.
I will come back again =D

P.S: I'm heading to KL from 19th to 21th December 2008. ^^

No comments: