Arrived in Year 2009.
There goes year of 2008.
It's a year of COW!
New year with new resolutions!
1. Get my driving license by the first half of the year.
2. Get my poly results like flying colors.
3. Relationship with BF will be forever long lasting!
4. All my wishes come true.
Ok.
I think the last sentence will be the best sentence to write my new year resolutions
:D
Oh oh!
I also want to have my circle of friends back.
The way of like, staying at home 'celebrating' occasions, should have be out enjoying.
But never mind :)
At least I do enjoy using my laptop :D
Latest news!
維健is coming back already! :D
Do come for his autograph session at IMM, 7pm, Level 3 for his autograph session.
(Ok, i know bf doesnt like this part. Pls skip this. =/)
Good night & have ample sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment