Times flies right? Today is also the day that I submitted my resignation letter too. I'm in this company/ project for five months. Met new colleagues, be it in Singapore or other countries, I'll say it's fun-loving.
Workload is as heavy as usual. Last Friday, my Team Lead just tendered, and today's my turn. Is it the company not good? Well, I'll say that it's just the pay or the workload stress?
And last night, I guess I'm too excited to resign? I couldn't sleep! :( I slept at nearly 1am, woke up at 2am due to heavy thunder, then woke up at 4.30am for nothing and woke up at 6.45am for work.
Now, I'm yawning away, but seriously not feeling tired.
If my resignation letter is accepted, I'm left with 1 month job(plus training for understudy) and 2.5 days of leave to clear. Assuming that my school is starting in end June, I'm excited to go for trip again before my uni starts!
Ok, be honest, I've been traveling to overseas, but just nearby. End march to KL, end april to KL &mid may to Penang. And friends around me is saying that I'm going oversea every weekends, but just still ok leh. HAHAHAHAHAH!
I'll want to work hard for my uni and heading to London in my year 2&3.
I'll love to go back Penang, cos I haven visit the beautiful places, and yet to try their food.



Relax to be! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Pan Island Expy,Singapore,Singapore
No comments:
Post a Comment