Have you ever met a lizard in a lift alone? Those big big ones?
Seriously, I had never. and hope i will never. =)
Just now, i went out of house to buy things. On my way home in the lift, I thought that I saw a big lizard lying on the floor. Get a closer look, it was just dust but in long manner.
At the point of time, I really got frightened by it and almost wanted to step out of the lift.
Hahaha. Silly me right?
I had mention this as well.
Everything we quarreled, the worst that came into my mind, you would ask for a break off. Sometimes, you don't even ask, but just go separate ways.
I remembered, you told me. if we were to fight again, you will stay calm and make sure everything is in the control. you will not flare up at me.
oh wells, that was a lie. naive me believed it. Hahahah. Tell me, aren't i silly?
I remembered a lot of nice stuffs about us. We will still blog and put 'hidden' message for each other. How's great the feelings are. Of course, it had stopped. I bet, you will start saying, "i did not do that nor said that."
No point of me complaining, and think back of the memories. None would appreciate them =)
Sometimes, i read people's blog. I wonders, why do people would blog stuffs like unhappy relationship stuffs? at the next moment, both were good again. why cant couples be as good as ever? why must there be ups and downs?
Can people tell me where and what places do couples hang out ?
Movies? My last movie was on 4 sept 2oo7 , titled 881.
What kind of relationship is having good feelings?
P.S: I shifted "Ad & Sponsors" up, and rest were moved down. My tag board still alive =)
No comments:
Post a Comment