Back to blog =D
I purposely waited until the night comes then I start to blog.
Last night, I SLEPT at 4am. Completed another 2 mods of my eLearning work =)
Kinda completed most of it, apart than all those group work.. Hmm, in a total of 3 mods left. 1 of them, the dateline is 16 nov, therefore I had plenty of time to work on it. The rest is, pair work; which i think, can get it done by tonight. while the other is grp work, which i think can only finished on sat or sun(last min).
But i guess, with the much amount of time I had, I will probably complete my research earlier and park in my laptop. HAHAA! I guess i had these habits from my ITE. they taught me to be efficient. The usual hang-outs of friends that I used to had were those chiong for studies, finish it off fast and games to go =D
Let's see.
Today, I helped friend to finish one of the eLearning mod. Helped dearest to complete his outgoing speech for friday. For myself, looking and digging shows to show. Simply had nothing much more to do. I din maple for 2 days as well. Din go out for 3 days as well. Did nothing much but just online throughout the 3 days.
By the way, who know how to set up RSS feed?! I need help in that area.
=(
No comments:
Post a Comment