Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Monday, June 09, 2008

Back in Action. :D

09 June 2008

Back in action.
I'm in office since 7am.
Woots~ So early.

and

I'm deprived of sleep.


Yesterday I'm also in office since 7am to 3pm.
After work, went for Kung Fu Panda.
Most of the time in the earlier part, I fell asleep.
Not really asleep but knocked out.

Why?

1. Tired.
2. Cold.
3. COZY.

Actually, cozy should not be in the picture. I watched the movie at Jurong Shaw House. How good can the seat could be? Get what I mean ya?

Haha!

11 June 2008

Yesterday, my dad admitted to hospital due to digestive system like not good. Now already discharged. and yesterday, I went to the Primers' Award Night and had fun. I guess, I'm starting to like Primers' event more and more. :) Somemore, I have a gan-ma leh. :D Kelly yea, (she won't be reading my blog though) Hah~

I've a lot of pictures taken. I think I will try to make into 1 piece and upload them.
Meanwhile, I will upload ONE picture first.

Look at the LUCKY guy.
Haha!



Looking forward with more of these :)

No comments: