Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Over-dued Pictures :) Private Instructors NEEDED!

On the 17th June 2008, we went to celebrate JiaWei's Birthday at AMK. :) The place that we celebrated was a "restaurant". Before our cake presentation ceremony, there's another group of birthday celebration too! During their celebration, the uncle("owner") played Cantonese + English + Chinese, I think , Birthday Songs. And it's very funny. It's like the whole of the restaurant gets to know there's birthday celebration and we will be going along with the music. So when it's our turn, we requested the same thing from uncle. BUT! He's biased la. Haha! He turned on the music much more softer than the previous one. I think, it's because the celebrant is a boy, not a girl. Hah! But, we also said, maybe it's due to the crowds in. :)


Birthday Boy and cake :)


Group Picture. ( Top, Wilson, BF, Me. Bottom, Weilin, JiaWei, Huimin)

Yesterday, I had my Basic Theory Test for the second round. Best of the luck, I've PASSED! I'm extremely happy. I've PASSED! Immediately, I went to apply my PDL (Provisional Driving License) which means, I can drive on road with Instructors already! :) Yeayea! I want to get on road AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. BF's final theory is on the 3rd July. Mine is on the 15th August. :) All is in this year. How good yea? I want to pass the theorys faster. Then get the license earlier. My dad is going to help me to look for private instructors already. But I'm looking for private instructors too! Do you have anyone to recommend? Please email me / tag me. I want to know. I'm thinking where did XiaXue got her instructor. Umm, oh ya, I'm a private candidate. So, introduce me private instructor, kays?


My result slip :)

Swee Guan also went to applied as a School Candidate at Bukit Batok Driving Centre. So, after all the adminstrative work, I went home for lunch and took a nap.

Then my family went to the East Coast Long Beach Restaurant and have dinner with the whole of my relatives. My aunt gave treats to us. :) One delicious and tempting dessert that my cousin and I shared, Ice-cream + Honeydew Seigo. (Look at the dessert pictures, without editing at all! It's all of the camera.)


Ice-cream


Close-up

And I received my first 21st Birthday gift from one of my aunts. It's from SK Jewellary. Costed her SGD$350. The most expensive gift that I ever received from anyone. It's a necklace. :) Though I have many necklaces, but adding one more the my treasure box doesn't affect much. I'm truly happy upon receiving the SK bag. :D I love the packaging of the whole gift! Really is, "What you(my aunt) pay for it, you will get for it." The package totally looks like when one's proposing to get marry. LOL!


The whole view of the box. :D


The pendant. :D

Well, I guess I will have to stop here. :) I'm gonna study for my exams now in my office.
Tomorrow, I'm having my papers. In fact, it's for the whole week.
The worst thing is, I don't have any study mood at all!

O.o

Wish me good luck!

No comments: