Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Its so long again!

I'm back.

Here's the attached scan of the i-Weekly that I'm in.



Here's the link of the news that I mentioned in the previous post.
Click to see.

TV News

Here's another picture taken with Derrick Hoh during SHA.



During the weekends (last week), I'm so busy with Derrick's event. BF said that Derrick snatched the GF away. LOL! Cause last week, WeiJian was back for SHA on 24th! And, flew back to Taipei on 27th. :/ Well, he's doing good. Then BF said, he's back for good, cause GF will be back by his side again. How cute is my BF, saying this. HAHA!

Tomorrow I'm away for camp until 1st November 08, 6pm. By then, I believe I will be dropped dead by bed. AH! I'm depriving of sleep these few days. Hurhur. :(

Alright! I'm going offline.
Watch shows, Read forums, Play FB is my current interest.

Haha!

No comments: