It's exactly a month later since I last blogged. :)
It's so long since I have wrote hidden message.
Last post was Sep 9.
This post is Oct 9.
Now it's back again.
See? It's exactly 1 month.
To me, I feel that you're a bomb.
I did not deliberately took so long to update the blog. But, my laptop is finally back on 4th October since I sent it to Acer care center. The services is terrible. In fact, I had took back the laptop for twice in between. But, the problem does not solve, therefore, I sent in again and again for twice. Waited for changed of HDD for a week when they told me that it will only take them few days.
Well, finally I got back my laptop before the registration of GEMs, if not, I think, I'm going hey-wire.
Anytime, I feel that you will just raise THAT word to me.
I appeared on the i-Weekly of this week. Did you saw me? Haha!
I appeared on the TV news on 27th September. Did you saw me again? Haha!
I had a feeling that you have another girl in your heart.
Both appearances are due to participate in Derrick Hoh's event. :) He had flew to Taipei already on 7th October morning. But he will be back for SHA. What's SHA? Singapore Hits Award. :D
I will be there with my friends too! Can't wait for the meeting to come. :) I bet the FC miss him lots.
Please tell me that I'm just thinking too much instead.
After a month of holis, school is restarting very soon. Luckily, every monday's class is only starting at 2pm :D Which means, I will not have to scare late for classes anymore :) But hopefully, I will have rest day on Friday. Hope that the lecturer will agree to shift the lessons to monday. Haha!
I don't want the hurting truth.
During this whole month (the month that I did not blog), I passed my FTT already for like after 3 tries. I almost give up. But, I continued and finally passed on my 4th try. I know it's bad. But, it's ok. At least I had passed :) Awaiting for TP to come in January 2009.
I'm fear to think of anything worse. I'm not prepared.
No comments:
Post a Comment