Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Listening to Croatia

I'm back!

On Monday, my net failed me.
& I blogged in school.

Today(21st March 2009), my net returned. In fact, it returned last night.
We waited for 1 week for the SingTel technician man to come down. & the remarks we received from them was, the modem is faulty & there's no warranty to it. Therefore, we'll have to purchase a new one. So, I took the initiate to make calls to SingTel's Broadband! Guess what they said? They told me that it's only warranty for 1 year too! So, in order to get a new modem, I tried my luck to call-up the SingTel's Sales Dept & enquire on my broadband plan. From there, they told me that my modem is under TWO years warranty! So what's with the 1 year? ._. I think they seriously need to get their departments well about their products. So, due to anxious of getting the net back, so cabbed down from Jurong to Playfair Road.

BUT! there's the chain accidents at the highway remember? It was a total jammed at the highways. Took half hour, still at 1/4 of the journey, then told driver to back to Jurong. Costed me 28bucks plus. ._. & of course, a wasted trip. However, I enjoyed the trip :) Was chatting away with the driver with some topics. But already forgotten the topics.

So, cabbed down yesterday from Dover to Playfair Road & spent around 19bucks, changed into a 'new' modem. In fact, it's a refurbished, how cunning they are! Whatever it is, cabbed home & spent about 25bucks again? I don't remember the exact pricing already. The only thing I know was, I gotten 50bucks from dad & I withdrew 40 bucks from my bank. & inside my wallet had another 19bucks. When I reached home, I left with only 37 bucks! Dinner 21bucks. BUT! Where did the rest of the money goes? I really don't know.

& whole of the day, I stayed at home. Withdrew 350bucks from bank again. Passed 300bucks to mom as she's borrowing from me. & all because of lending her my money, my bank goes broke. I borrowed 50bucks from bf. Oh MY! :( I'm so broke. I thought I could be rich a lil & I dare not ask money from dad already! SIGH!

so whole of the day doing blogshop, replying emails, facebook-ing & watching variety shows! & having the urge of blogging & listening to croatia now. & uploading 維健's recorded clips to imeem & consolidate (did i get the correct vocab word?) them.

This is a really long post since I've updated.
Latest news of myself is, I'm jobless. No more part-time job aside my blogshop. Quitted McDonalds' for some reasons.

Any case, I shall end the post with croatia island pictures.
I do hope to go there one day if I could. :)

Croatia Island
Song that I'm listening to: 何維健- 克罗地亚的天空
(sup touching song)

Oh. Do visit http://fashionshoppers.blogspot.com
We're having Clearance Tee Sales & PGMall Spree :D

No comments: