Yes. I'm back blogging.
First of all,
sharing a video with all of you :D
credits to qinghui :D
Next, i'm getting a new laptop sooon!
& my router died on me last night due to the heavy rain! :(
The thunder storm. :/ I'm now blogging in schoool.
By right, should be having holidays, but you know. Im getting into 3rd year of my poly life. So, ITP(Industrial Training Programme) time. BUT! I've opt for exemption from ITP & start my FYP(Final Year Project) earlier. & all these explained why I'm in school. Everyday,9am to 5pm :)
IT fair over the weekends. The crowd is sup crowded! It's totally unexpected crowds. Last year, all the IT fairs doesn't have all the crowd. But, this year's is totally crowded. OMT~ It made me thinks that the whole of the Suntec is not enough for people like us. HAHAHAHA!
& I'm going to share!
jian flew to Taiwan last week.
Today's the 7th day. 7 more weeks to go before he's back.
(hurry 7 weeks to be over)
Next, relationship is not really stable as how i wish too. Though we did not fight(quarreled) a lot, but we're picking up.
丫! 要去玩咯…… (facebook!)
對了! 近來,我超喜歡用繁體字和台灣朋友們說話……
可是,D好像比較喜歡看英語……
O(∩_∩)O~
No comments:
Post a Comment