Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, May 07, 2009

New Post in May

Been a month since I've lasted update.
都已經一個月了……
HOHOHOHO!
(哈哈哈的笑聲)

The weather is darn stupid bloody hot!
這裡的天氣真的真的真的好炎熱!
School have started since 20th April 2009. But somewhere, somehow, I don't think I understand what's going on except for like slacking?!
學校從四月二十日就已經開始了。不過,我好像不知道在發生了什麽事,大概就是還在假日的心情唄!
School is always as usual. Earlier on there's this Swine Flu til the stage of Orange. BUT! Aiyah~ It's back to Yellow already. Though, it's pretty troublesome at the Orange stage, but I rather that stage at the minimum there's chances on getting 'free holidays' :D
在學校,一切平常。之前有豬流感,還秩序到第四階段。可是!哎╮(╯▽╰)╭ ~ 現在已經回到了第三階段。 雖然在第四段時有點不便,不過我還挺喜歡。因為有可能拿‘免費’假期!:D

During this missing in 1 month, I bought myself a new bracelet at SGD $24/5. Attached is the picture.
在這一個月裡, 我給自己買了一個新的手鏈價值新幣二十四或五元。以下就是圖拉。



Next, I've started a poll for my blogshop. Do vote for it & let us know. Then, we'll start it on weekly basic if the response is good. :D Help to advertise toooo! Appreciated! ❤
接下來,請用投選方式讓我們知道你們在線上網購時,想要買些什麽。之後,我們會開始每週方式進行。記得幫忙‘推銷‘我們的網購部落格!感恩啦!❤

I hope the weather will not be so hot on Saturday. I don't want to get sun burnt outside on streets!
我希望星期六的天氣不要再那麼的炎熱了。我不想在街上時,被太陽給嗮傷了!

I think only this entry will be bilingual language. I also don't know why I would be blogging in bilingual. Maybe for some sake of my Taiwan friends!
我想只有唯一著這文章是雙從語言。我也不知道這麼會打雙從。也許爲了我的台灣朋友吧!

Just a last question. Should I carry-on my driving lessons? (I've stopped like 3 months already) Give me some suggestions!
最後一道問題, 我應不應該繼續學駕車,拿駕照?(我已經停了三個多月了)給給一些意見唄!

No comments: