During the MIA period, many things had happened.
I can't deny anything.
Right now, I'm under the H1N1 holiday mood.
I'm kinda having Mid-Semester Test, in-short MST.
But then, I'm still not like studying it alot~
SLACKING & just want to have more holidays.
Today is Dear's 21st Birthday :)
生日快樂!
Finally he's 21 already.
But he just "initiated" a fight with me, leaving his msn nick at follows.

As usual, I know i know. :(
Anyway, I happened to read on sherz's blog & she's already pregnant for 6months. Her Hubby is also pretty good to her :) Glad to read it (:
I'm also envy of people's bf. What about mine? Don't I just deserve little more better treatment? Or I should only be deserving in this way? Or, am I not in the correct age to be in a relationship?
Enough of grumbling.
I'm having another paper later at 1.30pm. I just "finished" the quiz.
Tomorrow morning studying the lectures notes + labs already.
I'm into blogging once again! :)
Hopefully I'll not MIA (:
I'm in love with the lyrics in this song 《對比起》 sang by 棒棒堂,王子 ❤
Ending the entry with an picture :)
No comments:
Post a Comment