Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I should be continuing my driving again!

I'm back again before going to bed.
Tomorrow having a written English test regarding email writing, but writing onto paper :/
I yet to study it. But have already printed out the notes to read.
I guess I should be get going to read it once I'm done blogging.

Last Friday (3rd July), met up with BF after my "last" paper. We headed to Jurong Point to shop :) I've gotten myself a new pair of "slippers". Cheap cheap :) $10. Then we walked around Jurong Point & dine in at Zhou's Kitchen. The food is darn awesome! :) Pretty expensive too, but worth it :) Thumbs up! Then, we headed to Jurong SAFRA to get my K Points updated & went home already!

Last Saturday (4th July), went out with my lovely FC peeps :) We had lunch at Ikea & "played" at Ikea. OH GOSH! This reminds me of VIDEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS! I still have videos editing to do. I got to get up and work on it soon. This weekend, ok? I hope so :) & this day is also Bf & I's 33 months together anniversary. But we did not meet up. He's busy with his CCA's training. While, I'm out with my FC peeps :) But all these FC peeps only lasted until 3-4pm & all of us went home already. So, I went home to slack :D

Sunday (5th July), stayed at home all the way. Supposed to like go out to West Coast Park to slack. But then, BF says that he wants to stay at all. So, aborted that idea. & I stayed all the way slacking again! Then, Monday blues comes in. The next day is Monday, school againnnn! :(

Monday (6th July) struggled to school in the morning, 8am. Skipped 3pm's lecture & back home :)

Tuesday (7th July) struggled to wake up, supposed to meet my group members for Final Year Project (FYP) meeting at 11am. I sms-ed them that I would be late, then 10 plus, I sms-ed them that I won't be going to school already. I'm just too tired to go to school. In the end, I went to post the bags & back home to revamp my blogshop again onto a new website :) Outcome pretty nice & easy access.

Today struggled to school at 8am. Then hang through-out the lessons all the way until the end of the whole day 3pm. Back home again. Oh, I was in MST for the past 1 week. Results all out. None failed, but wasn't up to my expectation. I think I just gonna try harder! Next week lab test already. & another month to go for the Semestral Exam! OH GOSH! Everything is so fast pace! & best part is, FYP progress is still like 0.1%! This is darn super slow! We should have buck up!

Hopefully, I'll stop slacking :/

Ending post with some overdue pictures :)


(One of the sliced cake at Bakerinz)


(Some food scenes at Zhou's Kitchen)


(Ikea Trip)


P.S: Ugh, all my friends around me who wanted to get license had already gotten their's. So, where's mine?! I'm going back driving already, I want to get mine this year!

No comments: