I'm lil done in "high-lighting" the key points in my notes for my MST.
Ugh, and am browsing through my friend's photos on Facebook.
& I saw these friends of mine.
Pretty glad and envy about them.
Remembering that they started off together like at the age of 15-16. & all the way until now, they are still together. I'm totally seriously very happy about it. You know, it's like a total of about 5-6 years of relationship. This is ain't easy, I believe. The guy had even completed his NS. I had not been chatting with them for ages. But the last time I met them was.. somewhere last year? Just the last time I went to Jurong Point (not including the month of June 09)
Really very glad to see that they're still together. & always, there will be this kind of feelings that, how do they maintain the relationship? Definitely, the guy is a good man. That's why they can have such a long lasting relationship?
Anyway, had a chat with Swee Guan earlier on, on the msn.
"Hey friend, you know the answers yourself. Do not indulge on it anymore (if you can) :)"
I totally really can understand your feelings now :) 真的!But now, studies come first ok. Wait everything after the exams :)
When I'm chatting with Swee Guan, I'm also listening to 《解脫》 by 李玖哲 as well as 《對不起》 by 棒棒堂,王子. And then I have a super strong feeling that I'm still very sure that I love my bf. However, the moment we're together or chatting on the phone, somehow, I do have the feel that "the feeling is not there anymore" Somewhere that I think that he don't loves me or I don't love him. Sighz!
Friday is gonna be the last paper already. However, next Thursday, there will still be another communication skills written paper. I hope this will not be tough. :) I know I love school days. But I love school days even more when there's no exams :)
Oh ya! Singapore is moving into Mitigation mode. This means that H1N1 will be treated just like normal other flu virus. So no more good news from MOH. & I shall stop my H1N1 mood for now. Totally ruined already. No more! :( This is so despair. :(
Ok, I'm going to bed now at this timing, waking up at slightly earlier than today. (I woke up at 1.32pm) Perhaps, at about 10am? I shall set my alarm later.
Ending with another photo. It's a food photo that we had during Bf's birthday celebration at Jurong Point, Fig & Olive. (The services totally cannot make it though it's an halal store & tiny-weeny outlet - will not be patornising again)
No comments:
Post a Comment