Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Little update

Friday night, I had an overnight mahjong session with my friends.

They stated out the one and only rule for me before I meet them.
Otherwise they will do something nasty to me.

RULE: Take out the photo in my wallet. Otherwise, even if it's going to hurt our friendship, they will still either cut the photo away infront of me or throw it away right on my sight.

Of course, from preventing these to happen, I took out the photo and kept it at home.

The 'take-out' process was that only a minute of barely. But to me, all the flashbacks comes back.
& that reminds me of the breakup again.

& this is the 3rd week ever since we've broke up. Only third week & somehow he gotten himself a new target which stated on his MSN so clearly.

Saturday morning then I got home. I slept from 8am all the way until 5.15pm. & I went for my heels treatment & express manicure at 6pm. All the way almost until 9pm then I got home. Then watch bit of variety shows & chatted on phone for like pretty long hours with Wilson.

Today, I'm heading to Sitex fair with my poly friends.

"When you have a hectic day ahead, you will not think of any unpleasant things in the mind."

No comments: