This is so happened that I've blog-hop earlier on.
Thus, I went into his blog. I just realized, his blog has changed/closed down. I do not have the new url at all. Of course, the blog that we used to had, the one that I've permission with, also removed/closed.
Maybe this tells that, do not do so many things with your favorite ones even you wanted them all.
The more things, the longer years that you have been with your favorite ones, it makes you more memories about them. The things that once together, the stuffs that done together etc. Recalling them back, is such a miserable?
It's already like 1month + 2weeks plus. He gotten a new love that he's wooing with now. He's enjoying his life. Everything about me in his life for 3 years has been deleted just like you press the 'delete' key on the keyboard when you want to delete the file. This is so easy for him.
What about me? Do my friends realized? I occasionally still mention about his name. But of course, I am not devastated as much as before already.
I should stop thinking that he's an angel.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment