Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HA?

To be exact, it's right after 15 days.
So. what does it mean?

Time flies, yea?

Yesterday, I went to Yishun, North Point.
It's right, nearly 10 months since I last went there.
It was kinda pretty short trip, didn't stayed long over there.

Just went for interview for COMEX fair's job, and left.
Still, I'm kinda know the place well.
It's like been there like three years plus, right?

If it's going to be oneyear, itwillbeoneyearforthemtoo.

Anyway, anotherfivemoredays, willyoustillremember?

------------------------------------------------

Put that aside, I'm working on a project, creation of company's website.
Prolly, will need to use of Joomla - which I think it's the best&easiest for me, right now.
I need to find out, how the database works for putting information into the websites.
I'm pretty confident to do the layout but how to access the layout via Joomla?

I'll need to do alot of reading later on.
&i've just kinda wasted the project timing from the 18th until today :(
I felt pretty bad for it.

I'll buck up and put my efforts in it.

Iknow forums+google can help me most :D

No comments: