29th August, it's my birthday.
24th August, I met up with ShuChun for dinner. She surprised me with cupcakes as my birthday is nearing. &dinner was on her too! Birthday treat! Thank you my bestie!

28th August happened to be my Poly class gathering. I went out with them in the noon, had the lunch together, and went to Pool Fusion. Pretty just a class gathering, though not all of them were here. &thanks Saen for the lunch treat as my birthday treat yea~ :)
After that, I went off early as I had another celebration with my ITE clique+Ricky. :) I was not being told what are we having and what are we going to do. But, yes. I still know it's my birthday celebration from them!
First of all, we went to 木船 at Vivocity for dinner. The atmosphere is really good. (THUMBS UP!)

Next, we went to TCC at International Building for card games and cake cutting and not forgetting receiving presents!

We're just having fun and more fun. Until the present part, I'm seriously I'm totally surprised by it. Prolly, I don't look surprised at the moment. There's a total of 6 parts of presents in the bag.
I was told that inside the bag, there's 6 items. &it's a lucky draw. I'm supposed to pick a number and that's will be my present.
Then, I picked an number, and it turn out to be a wallet. &I believed that's the one and only present that I'm going to receive. There goes my Polaroid :(
Not the end yet, until Weilin gave out a little hints, then I realised that I still have presents to take! :D (I'm totally being fooled by it.) Then they continued with our card games. About after an hour, they bring out the bag again, then I realised that the rest are still meant for me!
There are, batteries for the Polaroid, Instax films for the Polaroid, Wallet, Card holder, Polaroid and $30 cash.
I'm very surprised that I'm getting these much. I'm expecting that I'm getting Polaroid only, not the rest of the wallet, card holder and cash. I'm really thankful with all the plans. :)
The day's expenses are all being covered already. The dinner, the TCC - I did not pay a single cent.
After that, all of us went home by night rider. &the moment I reached home, bathed, I totally have the feeling that, I don't wish the birthday is ending like so soon. Don't even want to go to bed and waste the time sleeping. But still, I slept :)
In the evening, went out to meet Yongxiang, Weesiang, Christina and her mom for dinner. I thought it was just a casual dinner + a gift and that's all. But in the end, I'm caught by surprised that they bought a HUGE cake for me. &dinner was treated by them :) Thank you so much!

The next day, 30th August, I met up with my cousin, and went shopping + dinner. Dinner was her treat as a birthday gift for me. We went Marche :D
With everything and everything, I'm very grateful + thankful for all the birthday wishes, facebook wishes, msn wishes, twitter wishes and all the celebrations + birthday treats.
It's a year without him at all. Though, to be frank, I'm still thinking about him, that for him to wish me happy birthday or just a text. It did not happened.
I thought that, the only celebration that I'll have is the ITE clique+Ricky's. This group of us will not failed to celebrate one another's birthday. Usually we'll celebrate on a day earlier or something.
In the past, my actual day left for him but this year's different already.
&in this year, I truly understand the feeling of friends celebrating the birthday for me &also realised that I really can't imagine what would happened in my day when no one is there for me.
How would I feel?
Perhaps, I'm being used to have someone around me on my day. :(
But then, these have not happened yet! :)
I'm really thankful + grateful for making all these happen! :)
The next year, 24th!
I'm thinking to have a hotel room booked or something to celebrate my 24th! :) Getting all the close friends together and celebrate. :):) Til then!

*All photos have already been uploaded in my Facebook! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment