This week, everyday OT! Tiring too the max.
Yesterday, had a dinner gathering with my usual clique. Meeting time suppose to be at 7pm. But I only managed to reach at nearly 8.30pm! OT until 7.30pm, boss aka colleague drives me to Vivocity, but im lost at Vivocity -.- totally lame.. But it's a gathering ah, feel tired and relax at the same time.
In fact, the moment, I reached the place, I starts to yawn. Feels super tired :(
&i slept my day through out. All the way until 3.30pm, and again, I'm going to sleep soon! And I'm busy until I lost counts the dates.
Again, it's 4th again. Time really flies, oneyearonemonth already! Probably, it's high time to let go? I don't know still..
Prolly, I really love my tiring life. It's really tiring, at the same time, at the minimum, my mind don't go wild thinking. :)
Goodnight.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment