Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Sunday, November 28, 2010

2 weekdays w/o blogging.

If you have notice, I will blog every weekdays morning. That's the reason because I'm on my way to work alone.

But if I did not blog for any weekdays, that means I'm still on my way to work but it's with my colleague :)

That applies why there's missing entries in the weekdays. &usually weekends, I'm either resting or busy working for another job. Now, I'm still feeling tired.

But! Friday is awesome. Though I skipped my company's dinner (not D&D), I get to reach home at about 4.30am after accompany William for waiting bus at my place. Still, all thanks to Don for driving us back though you guys were in hurry. Thanks and million of thanks. I felt paiseh at the same time. Should have asked Don not to drive us back when we know he's in a hurry.. I hope everything is ok.

That day, end work early, of course! :)

Working overnight after another job ain't easy. It's tiring.

Now, I'm heading to job again.
Have a nice day ahead yeah! :D

Oh yeah!!! Weijian releasing his second album on 17 December 2010! I'm listening to his new release preview while blogging! Hehehe!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Malacca St,,Singapore

No comments: