Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Nuffnang, I'm back.

It's very long since I'm back.

Out of school due to "financial" problems, gone to working life so that I can continue to study.
I did not forget this blog nor did I abandon this blog.

If I did, I could have closed it down.

Last post was dated on 09092011.
Today is 07022013.

Indeed, more than 1 year I haven been here. Still, I remember all my heart-felt feelings and stories written here.

Times flies, a year of university studies are over, and I'm not into my second year instead.
University friends are closing their year two in few months time, while I'm struggling to save money for studies and debts.

I hope this year gonna be a good year for me actually.

I will try to revive my blog once again, and to back to Nuffnang's Glitterati aggin like few years back.
I still love Nuffnang! *xoxo*

No comments: