Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Sunday, February 17, 2013

I slept for 15 hours after a long time!

It's been very long since I can sleep for so long.
Mind you, 15 hours at one go.

I feel good, but I know I got to wake up and eat my meals etc.
Finally I'm feeling better since CNY started.

The only day I feeling so relaxed and no depress, upset at all.
I hope the day will continue to tomorrow and after and forever.

I actually do suspect if I'm having depression, I feel so no mood at all and wants to stay out late, roam on streets.

But right now, guess what am I feeling?

I feel like heading to office and work.
Yes, you heard me right, I feel like working.

I dont want to receive shits from work tomorrow.
I dont want a blue Monday.

:'(

No comments: