I wanted to blog something else besides my personal thinkings.
But, at this timing, this hour, I really feel I want to have a talk with someone to be happier from whatever I had at work and personal.
Yet, at this time, I find no one. There's only one, who claims to be sick and provoking me and slicing me into pieces.
A same old matter for 4 days, we fought for 4 days. He feels tired, so am I. But, what's the use? What's the use of fighting over the same issue, when you approaches people's suggestions and slices the person off? To me, I am innocent, I even stood at your position and think. To him, I saying 1-sided story to my listening ear. If this is the case, the first thing comes into my mind is, whatever story I've said to him before regardless is it my friends, my work.. He could have think it as 1-sided story and couldn't stand with me. I really feel depressed about it when I put sooooooo much trust in you.
Eventually, the story ends at I am demanding. I demanded things from him. And think about it, who is he to feel demanded and pressurize when he's not my other half. Probably, I will demand in my other half, but he is not. I swear to God, using my life, I never had demand from him. If I did, the moment I fall asleep, dont allow me to wake up, I will be dead silently in bed else otherwise.
It really breaks my heart after going out with each other a year plus and you have such mentality with me.
So, the last option I go to is, block all SNS from him. This way, I will not feel hurt, I will be better off, I can live better as well. I rather MIA from this world than taking all the unnecessary blames. At work is also in this way, at personal as well.
This is my dead spot.
No comments:
Post a Comment