Sometimes, the reason why I want to be frank all out, is to make the other party to understand my most inner thoughts. For this, I wish the party will even standby me. However, all that Ive shared with the other party, it's proving to me otherwise.
Now the question even pop up, "Are you even interested in me?"
I really feel very very demoralized, do you even thought why did I sleep at 4am, and did not go to work? Do you even care I sleep at 4am and I did not go to work?
Even you knows that whatever you said I cannot take it, but you continues, you knows I will be hiding somewhere to cry my heart out. But why are you even treating me as if I'm not your partner? All you feel that you given all out is from salvaging it, but the other party feels you're ruining it. There's no right or wrong in the situation. It's just both parties that cannot understand the whole situation and no one is giving in.
My way of giving in, is to stop the whole conversation, stop stop stop. Just stop telling me all your unhappiness with me. I also feel that I'm a failure. Able to talk senses to people, but not to ownself and partner.
Want to have an rely on partner, but it was all knocked off and killed off.
I really don't know what to do already.
No comments:
Post a Comment