I've realised, the past few posts, is all about ranting. This is not going to make anything exceptional either. It's still my ranting post.
I know, it's absolutely fine to go out with friends and enjoy. The only thing that couldn't get into my head is.. "If usual meetings with bf, cannot meet until late nights is because of the mother, then why can a long awaited meeting with friends can be until late nights without worrying for mother"?
To me, this isn't making senses. I'm not calculative about it. I just can't see why we cannot have quality time and whenever we go out, you will never have a peace of mind with me. Either worrying for mother or not in the mood. I am tired of such dates already. If these are the dates, I would rather to stay home and do not have to entertain anyone, living in my own world.
Can anyone explain the rational behind the matter? Is this sarangehae in the first place or sarangehae isn't strong at all?
😔😔😔
No comments:
Post a Comment