It's the 12th day that you've left us. I've been crying every night. Every day when I woke up, living in this flat, I can't help it to feel down. I have no mood for anything. I don't feel like doing anything. I don't know how to pick myself up. I don't know who can I find to talk with, I don't know who to find and they won't feel that I am nuisance.
I want to pick myself up, I want to feel better. I want to concentrate and focus. I want to excel and be better.
Who can assist me and help me?
People will tell me, only I can help myself. What can I do to help myself?
How am I not possible to think about it. It's only the 12th day and I feel like my body going to breakdown anytime.
What should I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment