Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, January 14, 2016

6th Jan 2016

This title, is the date that my father suddenly passed away. I saw him unwell in the morning yet, I did not bother to check on him. During the noon, he passed on. Pronounced death in the afternoon, but actual death is at 3 to 4 hrs ago of the time pronunced.

Had a busy and tiring week, the sudden death still cannot get over. When I'm at home or at places that I usually will see him, now, I couldn't see him anymore. That type of feelings, I do not know how to describe.

Many people asked me not to think about it, how could I not think about it? His unusual death, and why is he suddenly passed away? What happened? He had been taking care of his health, but what exactly had happened?

I am no longer enthusiastic at my stuffs, I do not feel good, I don't have mood for anything. Prolly, I'm on my way into depression.

I am not happy.

What should I do?

No comments: