Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, November 01, 2007

First day of the month! =)

Though I had no more income coming in, I still have parents to give me allowances. But so sad ok, i just took 200 bucks from dad and in the night, it's gonna go off already. I going to clinic to have my injection - Hep A & B (continuously for like 1month then follow by half a year) Hopefully, by then.. I will not forget. Hees. =)

Actually I have a job, but in the end. . . I requested off for the whole month. Because, I want to study for my Mid-Semester Test =) At the same time, last night. . . I cleared off another mod =)
So, I left with one group work and one individual work. I feel so relaxed. But come to the group work, I guess. nothing good is going to happen.

Sigh.

I guess, I got to run.
Have to prepare to go for dental and meet dearest and proceed on to the clinic =D

Oh ya, I added a new mini section. - Reader(s) Online

Can I have more people to come to my blog, I want to earn money.. From Nuffnang. =)
I want more Ads.

More Ads, please. . .
More People, please. . .



P.S: Nuffnang-ers, You are all LINKED =D Remember to have a return visit on my blog. =)

No comments: