Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

fever mode

This is so long since I'm sick.

My temperature from 37.5 goes up to 38.9. I took painkillers but the temperature refused to drop.
I went for a cold bath, finally dropped from 38.9 to 38 degree in an hour time.
& now the current temperature is 36.9degree.

I was totally in the fever mode since from the morning before I had to go school.
I stayed in school to do my FYP all the way until 4.30pm. I cabbed home & went bed immediately with taking any medication.

At the lab, I totally wanted to leave early. But then, with our current progress, I ....

When I'm taking my rest, the moment I closed my eyes, the flashes of my FYP comes in. I tried to sleep but for the first one hour, I will wake up. Then I will wake up every half hour.

Seriously, I'm very concerned about my FYP. I don't want to go to school today either. But, if I'm not going, then I bet the FYP will have no improvements.

Sigh.

I hope I will not have sleepless night for today.

No comments: