Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Going to be end of year 2010

This is like 4 more days to 2010.
This is also going to be the 2nd month of that incident.

He gotten a new target. or rather two new target.

Anyway, I think I'm getting better and even better as time goes by.
In the past, I spent money on him. Now, I'm spending it for myself. (Seriously, I feel alot much better. At least, the shopping feels comes back)

To say that I'm not affected upon knowing his latest news, it's a lie. I do still get affected in some ways or another.

But at least, from this incident, I've like found out who are the ones there for me. Though I may have to ask them out myself then they asking me out, I still do very appreciated.

Thank you to all my friends out there. (even the "YOU" that's reading. It's because you bother that's why you read my blog. :))

I remember that he does not celebrate Christmas or other occasions like this. But this Christmas, he celebrated with his new love? UGH! The feeling is not good. Alright. (I should stop this.)

My Christmas is also not a bad one alright. Having a dinner + movie out with my friends is totally cool. :) Though actually I wanted to hang out more, time doesn't allow me to. && spending money is good. But, the feeling of spending tooo much money is even 'best'.

I wish next month 10th faster come, so that my pay from my dad willl come.
I still want to go out moreeeeee! I want to go shopping, I want to go slack. I want to go out for just a chat with friends.

Okay. Ask me to go out if you need a company, alright?

AH! Thanks for the company today alright. You've kept your promise :) More next time. Perhaps just a drink or something :) (I know you'll blog-hop until here.)

The one and only picture that I've took today at the kbox session. -.-

No comments: