I'm back in the same day.
Just wanna share.
My unlimited sms has been activated :D
I'm happy + don't need to scare burst bill for sms already (which I usually do.)
&right, I took a nap earlier on,
I dreamed of him.
The dream is very blur.
"I saw his name on Facebook again."
&the dream is very short. less than 3 seconds?
The moment I dreamed that I see his name on fb,
I woke up IMMEDIATELY.
Something like, wanna double confirm,
but then, it's a dream after all :(
&thru-out the whole day, since last night, I'm like having tummy upset.
Totally feeling terrible. & my sleeping time, all haywire.
I slept at 4am, woke up at 9am. Fell asleep again until 12noon. Then fell asleep again in the noon.
Sleep, wake up, sleep and wake up.
This is a very very bad for body. :/
&&&I'm done in editing the videos + uploaded it already :)
Shall share it here. :)
It's the videos that we took at Impresario 2010 Grand Finals when Weijian is performing :)
1. 變化
2.咬字
No comments:
Post a Comment