I went for my DBS interview &reached like half hour earlier when it's supposed to be at 11am.
The whole interview is like about 1 hour. After which, I met up with Fendy &had lunch at Ramen Ten @HarbourFront Centre. Then we headed to Plaza Singapura to get his friend's pressie. However, kinda wasted trip. &we headed down to Bugis as I'm supposed to meet my cousin after her school :) Fendy joined us as he had to go for sensei at 5pm. So, we headed to Ksuite, our first attempt at $18nett (Student Promo). Unfortunately, we did not take photos -.- &after Ksuite, my cousin and I headed to 313@somerset for Marche while Fendy heads home.
Marche is nice :) We did not take any photos on the food. But we took polaroid on ourselves :D
&we talk about chemical warmer packs. I'll have to get that for my Taiwan trip. I can't imagine how cold it'll be. After the whole dinner, we went for photoshoot. Photoshoot on her &myself. using her DSLR. :)

Using the polaroid

Photoshoot taken by her.
Her's over here.
18 March 2010
I stayed at home & clearing HK dramas. 《法證先鋒 I & II》
19 March 2010
I met up with Weilin, Jack and Swee Guan to the Taiwan Visitor Association to get something done for our Taiwan trip. The place is located at Shenton Way. But, I only got to travel to HarbourFront + wait for Weilin, &Jack drove us to Shenton Way. :) After getting the things done, Swee Guan drove us to CCK :) Then we talk about Taiwan trip alittle while waiting for Andy and Wilson to come. We're meeting for a dinner at the very last minute. &surprisingly all are free! :) I texted them, "Are you free, we're meeting for dinner before we fly off. &meeting at 6.30pm to 7pm at CCK." &they are so steady :) When they had arrived, Swee Guan drove us to Austwine (to find Huimin :)) &had our dinner over there. &last minute, we opened a bottle of White Grape Dessert Wine &a glass of Red Wine. It's just craving. :) But still, I don't really like the strong alcohol smell. -.-
Some pictures to share :)

20 March 2010
I met up with Huimin and Weilin &we went to Bugis to the temple praying. &we went for lunch at Pastamania at Bugis Junction, &chit-chatted until time for Huimin to leave for work. Then, Weilin & I went for shopping as I wanted to get some winter wear -.- In the end, Weilin spent 20bucks for 2 T-shirts from Jeep. As for me, I spent 5bucks on changing my watch's battery & the retail girl kinda 'damage' my watch but still repaired it for me, took me like 20mins of waiting -.- Then we parted & I went to IMM. I regretted cabbing over. It's freaking expensive when I board the cab start rate is already near 8bucks. Peak Period + City Area. When I reached IMM, it's a total of $20.55. Duper ex, pls. :( Then I spent like about nearly $100 on getting some thermal wears for the trip. But still not enough! I seriously not sure what should I do with it. I'm kind of trying to save up in another bank, din want to get the money from there. :/ OMG!
Checklist not done. Everything not done. But at least, I'm getting scarf from my cousin on the 23rd :)
21 March 2010
&today, I was asked to go for Food Fair at Expo. I rejected, I'll have to help Mom to get her things. So, this explain everything. I'll be staying at home, chatting on MSN, watching Dramas & Variety shows. Should be it already :)
What an long entry I had for today.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment