Now I'm back updating.
I actually kinda feel like consistent update my blog.
Get back my nuffnang hits.
But then, 有心無力~
Anyways, little updates. :)
Weijian is back in action in Singapore.
At least, managed to attend 2 events of his in year 2010.
Then we'll not know when's next already.
Perhaps, May? June? July?
We only know when it's time to meet, means, it's time for his 2nd album :)
I'm very looking forward. It's the 2nd year since he first launched his first album.
I hope the market is welly good for him :)
Group photo for both events.

I kinda spent my first week of March very hectic.
Thus, I fell sick on the second week of March.
So sick that, I'm down with coughing, sneezing + no voice.
But now! I'm recovering very well, without consulting doctor. :)
I saved up the western medication fees and spent merely 10bucks on liang tei (涼茶).
My voice is back. &I'm kinda waiting for people to go kbox with me.
& 2nd week of March is ending soon.
IT fair this week, I'm heading down on the last day.
I hope to catch some good deals yea?
&right! I've finally changed my mobile plan from SunTalk 150(which doesn't seems to exist anymore) to SunSaver - Student Plan. (Yes, I'm a M1 user.)
Same pricing with my old ones but better benefits. Basically, what's good about my current plan will be:
1. 3 free M1-M1 calls (I've already used up 2 slots. left 1)
2. Unlimited SMS (Yes, you did not hear me wrong!)
I can't wait for my STUDENT plan to be activated :D
(I'm thinking to get iPhone anot.)
Anyway, lately, 2 nights in a row. I'm back playing Dota again, after two years. The supposed to know 'skills' are rusted. TOTALLY A NOOB NOW~ :/ I'm so-going to train up my skills, hopefully.
&right! I applied a CSO job at DBS Bank.
I'm being called to go down for Proficiency test on 10th March, half hour after I left the office, I received a call from them that I'm like-selected to go down again for a face-to-face interview on 17th March. It's a full-time job, but I'm still want to pursue my degree after I've received my results, shall nego with them. :)
I guess, this pretty summarize up the happenings around me. :)
&before I missed it out, I almost had an argument with bff. but everything is alright already, i supposed.
Yups, pretty summarized up already.
What an lengthy post I had.
Back to edit videos. CYA!
No comments:
Post a Comment