Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Is it a Good Day today?

Few days back,
I blogged that I will definitely do some actions to those tag-spammers at FashionShoppers.
Yes, I did.

I've lodged a complaint on them on intentionally harassing. :) That's what the police have told me.
However, if I would like to have the case turn out bigger, I will have to hire lawyer then.
Who have any recommendations on lawyers? (Just in case I might need them one day.) LOL! Hmm, ratings should not be too high. I'm not a rich tai-tai at all.

And that's the latest news for FashionShoppers.

However, last night, BF and I had a fight over one person. Shall not mention the name at all.
Read BF's blog. People who know us, will guess who's the person.
I did not managed to read what he blogged afterl I got home yesterday.
Well well well,
the post is awful.
At least to me, I think it is.

I'm being describe till . . . .

Sigh.

So the whole of last night, I did not talk to him much. Same goes today.
But, deep down in our hearts, I know that, both of us still cannot forget what have happened.
We are merely acting out that we are okay. Especially me.
=(

Therefore, due to his official graduation, we had Fish & Co.
Here's a picture of what we ordered.



It's too fulfilling already. But the atmosphere is not good at all.
I'm not pleased not with the person. But the feelings is not right for me.
Sigh.

Like I said, what's had happened already so. But we're not doing anything.
Nothing good will come out anyway.

Seriously, I do not know what to blog regarding this matter anymore.

Sigh.
Sigh.
Sigh.
Sigh.
Sigh.
Sigh.
Sigh.
Sigh.
Sigh.
Sigh.
Sigh.
Sigh.


JUST SET MY MIND FREE~

:'(

No comments: