1) We fought over a friend, William.
As days passed, that's an history.
2) We fought over blog-shop.
No matter what he says, I INSISTED HIM to JOIN me.
3) We fought over holidays.
I felt that he's not thinking for me.
He felt that i'm not thinking for him.
4) We fought over his attitude & my attitude.
I felt that he's the best of the best. He's the KING.
He felt that i'm the queen. I NEED empathy.
5) We are in BAD fight. Really BAD.
6) We fought over mis-understandings.
He will accuses me.
I don't do explanation.
7) We fought over LOVE.
I felt that he don't love me.
He felt that i don't love him.
8) He said we've NO future.
9) I'm ADDICTED to his presence for NOTICING me, CARE about me.
10) I still used to remember that I took up 2 jobs is to numb myself for HIM not accompanying me. Now, even he got no job, still he's time is PACKED. Oh well, that's MY BF?
11) I'm no longer the qingxia that you seen in ITE, excelling in her studies. Reason? I wanna be low profile.
12) I'm OFFICIALLY not INSIDE SPARC CCA at all. He is. Good luck to US. He will not have time for me ANYMORE.
13) Did he asked for a break up?
14) I truly hope he can understand me. He always says that I don't. Frankly speaking, I believe and CONFIDENTLY know him INSIDE OUT.
15) Don't expect me to be online tomorrow from 3pm onwards. :)
16) I'm truly deeply gotten HURT. Like a knife piercing through my HEART.
For him? He got no feelings. :) He's cool in anything. I'm nothing to him to affect his life at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment