Please don't tell me you love me when you doesn't.
Please don't tell me you care for me when you doesn't.
Please don't tell me this is for my own good, but the fact, is solely for your own good.
Please don't tell me i'm your girlfriend when you don't think and be proud of.
Think for yourself?
Think for others?
Which one are you at?
Accusing me is always your first priority to make the decision.
After accusing me, you will feel better. :)
I knew it from start, no matter what i done to make you happy, the unhappy things will still happen. We will still bounced to fight and quarrel.
I wish, I hope that i will be brave enough to think that we will have our future.
But at times, the feelings of instability of the relationship shaken me a lot.
Even it's a small tiny winy mini fight/quarrel, it will hurt my heart more than anyone else.
More than you, him, her, she, he; definitely.
But who will be there for me when i need someone?
Sigh.
Someday, I hope you will be always there for me when I need you. I hope the someday will ever come for me and you only. But not anyone else.
And I had a feeling that, I'm really no longer important to you anymore. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment