Like I have said, I'm not lazy.
Today, I went for my FTT (Final Theory Test)
Well, I FAILED.
Sigh.
I went in with BF, he passed and HAPPY FOR HIMSELF.
End up, I'm upset with him but not my results.
I mean how could my own BF is only happy for himself and not little upset for me at all?
So, for the upset, I walked all the way from BBDC to Westmall.
I'm always like that.
When I'm down, I will take a long walk, regardless where is the place.
Well, I'm being scheduled to work tomorrow at office from 4pm to 11pm. :(
I did not expected that I'm being scheduled.
Sunday, working at office from 3pm to 11pm.
Sigh.
Saturday, I'm working at McDonald's from 9am to 1pm.
Tight schedule. I thought I can go study for my exams.
Guess, I will be doing it at my office.
Hopefully, it will not be so BUSY~
Quiet please. =S
I will retake my FTT again.
Hope I will give you good news.
Regarding tagboards, I'm truely sorry for not replying any tags.
I'm really busy.
I hope I will reply them real soon.
Advance good night to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment