Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm INJURED, SERIOUSLY.

I'm back again.

On the 25th, I'm having my last paper, Maths.
However, I guess I'm having a major problem with the topics.
Seriously, I hope I can pass with a flying colors.
I don't want a 'C' to appear inside my result slip.

Last year, all I had was only, A, B and DIST.
This year, I don't want a C inside.
*pray hard*

Last night, I accidentally fell down at my bathroom. In order to support myself, I tried to hold against the wall. In the fact of supporting myself, my leg got hit against the door of the bathroom. (The door of the bathroom is those metal type.) Therefore, the moment I stood up on my feet again, blood are flowing out from my toe. Then, I realized I got a cut on my toe. So, I turn on the water tap, wanting the wash away the blood. But the moment I stopped the water, the blood flow like nobody business. So, I stepped out of my bathroom, gotten kitchen towels to stop the bleed. But still in vain. So, the only thing I can do is to do whatever I know and learned during my Red Cross period. I went to wash the wound, clean up, apply medication then bandage up. So, I thought it would have stop bleeding, to my surprise, it did not. But, I did not care too much and just went to bed as per normal just to be careful with my toe only.

So, this morning I woke up, decided to change bandages. While cleaning the wounds, I realized it's still bleeding slightly. So i heed my dad's advice to apply his ointment onto my wounds. But, as I apply the ointment, I realized that my toe actually swell and redness can be seen around my wounds. After a long time, I decided to get myself a doctor diagnose in the late noon. In one or another, I wanted to get MC for my work tomorrow.

I set off at 4.45pm. Reached the clinic at 5pm. Waited for one and half hours, gotten myself diagnosed that doctor afraid that I might have Tentanus. In Chinese, we called it as 破伤风. So, doctor has given me washing wound liquid, ointment for wound, 1 injection for the Tentanus, 1 antibotics, 1 gastric pills and 1 painkillers. In the total bill is SGD$64. :(

There goes my $64. BUT! The best thing is, I went for medicure and pedicure on the 20th of this month, both the doctor did not remove my pedicure! Haha! It save my money from removing my pedicure! *wink wink* :D

So, I'm told to have a return visit on Tuesday to see how's my wound. Doctor also told me that, if the cut is so serious, I may need to have opt to remove my nail so that the yellow substances can be flow out and heal. BUT! If I'm lucky, the yellow substances will just flow out on its own and heal by itself just with the medications and ointment given by the doctor. Doctor even said that, luckily, I'm there today. If not, he can't imagine what will happen to me. =/

I hope everything will clear off as soon as possible.
Reason? I'm leaving for Genting on 31st of August night.
I hope everything to be smoothly.

Bless me please!

No comments: