I think I'm stupid.
I've been PayPal's member since year 2007. However, I just noticed that I can access to create a Donation button for myself.
-,-
Now the donation button is up, any kind souls want to make donations to me. Do click on the link provided on the right side of the button. :)
Hopefully, I will receive some money real soon.
Maybe as my birthday present?
:P
Ha, now is the 7th month of the Hungry Ghost Festival. And I saw the schdeule for my office job for this month. I do not have any night shifts at all, which means I have all my shifts in the morning, which means, I have to wake up as early as 5am in the morning to take public transport to work. BUT! Due to the Ghost Festival, my first attempt to take the public transport fails. Today, I took a cab to work. Cause I'm kinda scared of the quiet road, along with stray cats on the road. So, I told BF, I would take cab to work. I spent SGD$12.70 on cab. Worse thing is, CANNOT BE CLAIMED. :(
In this month schdeule, I was only schdeuled for 4 shifts work only, exactly the same as my McDonald's Job. Well, maybe it's a good time to study yah? Whole of this month is all submission of projects, individual reports as well as Semestral Exams and not forgetting my 21st birthday. :D
Do you know? On my actual birthday, all my close friends and BF having exams. Friends got theirs till 4.10pm. BF got his till 8.10pm. :( There goes my cruises/ genting trip. :( Now, I guess it's really for them to plan for me already.
And, upon reaching 21 years old, your bank MUST have a MINIMUM of SGD$500, if not, every of the month, you will have to deduct SGD$2.00 by the bank. Come to think of it, I'm thinking, what if your bank left with only SGD$1.00. Will they still deduct the money? But how?
Yesterday, I broke in tears in front of BF suddenly. I felt that there's missing in the relationship. We do fights and quarrels almost like EVERYDAY? Usually, in order to make me happy, he will let me pinch / bite him. But everytime, just that he doesn't know, it also hurts in my heart. Yesterday, I got him hurt and unbearable pain made him drop his tears. Soon, I turned EMO.
Yes, I'm a bad GF. But..
I guess. the correct thing is "Love is BLIND" Although, I don't always says 'I Love You' to my BF. I hope somehow, he will still able to feel my love for him. I guess, yesterday was a real fright to me.
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment