Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Friday, August 29, 2008

Moola is my birthday present.

Topic of the day: Moola is my birthday present.

It came just in time as my birthday present.
I received the envelope on the 26th August.
My birthday is on 29th August. :)
So, when I saw the envelope, I'm so happy.
But my first reaction was, "Wow, such a nice envelope" It was not the type of envelope which is made of the paper. So I open it up, as I read the letter, I thought that the addressing would be much more formal then I thought of. However, it's not at all. It all started with "Dear Ching Siah" :)

So when I received my moola, I took a picture of it which will be blogging purpose. :)
Oh yah!
This is my first moola by the way. :)

This moola is a waiting of nearly 6 months. The first cash-out is approximately SGD$100.
I'm waiting for more to come.

(side track)
But recently, I've noticed something about myself too. I have NOT BEEN blogging often and frequently. Now, exams are over. It's holidays time! :) I believe I will have lots to blog about. Especially later in the day and 2 days later. :) Why? Today's my 21st birthday. 2 of my friends wish me advance birthday on the 28th cause they got the wrong date. LOL. The first to wish me Happy Birthday on the actual day via SMS was Huimin. On the MSN was WinsTon. :) Er, that's brieftly summarized up the number of greetings so far.

Reason for 2 days later? I'm heading for Genting trip with BF, Wilson and Swee Guan. I hope we seriously will enjoy ourselves. A week ago, I'm still wondering what will happen to my leg as I'm injured previously. But now, it is healing up and I'm allowed to wear cover shoes. :) So, now hope that we will be enjoying ourselves for the trip. :D

I have signed up for Derrick Hoh's Fan Club. I think I'm too old for this. He's just like 1-2 years older than me only. But the reason why I signed up the fan club because I seriously supports him since the Project Superstar. Though I'm not official for now, but let's wait for the membership administrative work to get it done. :) I have his blog url address too. :) Seriously, I wonders when fans tag on the board, though he read it, but will he reply to some questions? Haha. I'm must be silly. Celebrity don't have time for it. But I hope to be a blogger friend with him. Opps! I'm thinking too far. BF is going to kill me!!!! =X

Half an hour ago, before I start this post, I'm struggling a fight with cockroach. Oh MY! My brother still insisted me to kill the roach myself when I have been saying, "I don't dare, I don't dare." But in the end, of course he helped me to clear the roach. Thanks to him still. But then, the roach is really long life. We seriously hit it a few times, but still not dead at all, until my last hit to it. AND! I know it's lunar 7th month. But hereby I'm sorry for killing the cockroach, it's a most not to do thing. I wonders. If we really keep the house CLEAN, will we NOT see any cockroaches? =(


The picture of the bandage that I did for my toe on the actual day of the injury. I know it's a bad bandage. But I do not have a proper First Aid box. I think I really need to get one. Especially for outdoor purposes too. Like chalets and genting trips.


This is taken on the 28th August. And it show that it's healing up. :)


"NUFFANG! YOUR MOOLA ARRIVEDDD!!!!!"


My medicure matching with my pedi which is taken today too. :) YES! I've changed the medi and pedicures. However, due to the fighting with cockroach, one of the crystal drop off. It's only the second day. Therefore, I'm going back tomorrow to get it fix for me. If need payment, I guess I will go along with it. I don't want a missing crystal on my finger. It's located at Yishun. But it's good! Specially I love the key on my toe. :D

Ok. I'm ending the post here.
Wish me happy birthday.
I heard from friends that they might be celebrating my birthday until wee night.
Looking forward to it. :)

Sorry that I have side-tracked so much.

No comments: