To be frank,
I'm feeling demoralized.
So what, I'm considered a good scorer in the class?
Merely a GPA of 3.245 can't get you anyway, like seriously.
At least, in the local U, you're not eligible.
Getting a 3.245, friends around you will say, "Wow! You had good results. You did not bad already." It seems this case, you're right.
But, not for local U, do you know?
Both local Us that I've applied, rejected my application.
With this result, if you're telling me that I'm good, please tell me why am I not being selected?
Seriously, I'm very very upset.
I thought that I'll get into one of the uni. However, the local ones, their standard are so much way higher. How am I going to get in? I'm the one that's not hardworking enough.
Totally D E M O R A L I Z E D ! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment