Graduation Day (21st May 2010)

Secondary School Class Gathering (22th May 2010)

Post-Graduation Celebration (23th May 2010)
Ever since the previous post,
I've been going out almost everyday.
Yes, it's everyday. I mean everyday.
Thus, if anyone asking if I'm feeling better,
there's only one answer to it.
"As long as I'm busy with things,
I'll not think of it.
So far, might be still fine.
Still, empty time = previous post."
Updates:
24th: training at Pasir Ris East CC as Assistant Facilitator; attended classmate's dad's funeral. &when paying the respect at altar, my tears in the eye rolling. I know it's sadness.
25th: works as Assistant Facilitator in Day Camp @Pasir Ris, Hai Sing Secondary School; went to Potong Pasir to return the gown.
26th: Shag ttm(to the max); in the end, neck strained; rest at home.
27th: Interview at Eunos; met up with cousin.
28th: Dinner gathering with Wilson+Andy before Wilson going in for NS(BMT).
29th: Coffee talk with bff.
After coffee talk (on the journey home), I realised that, I'm kinda mentally drained. I feel like shutting myself from the others. :(
Remember this:
Virgo is a emotional creature.
They are sensitive.
他們是重感情的一種regardless of any issue.
At least, to me, I'm one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment