Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

8.30am onwards..

Last night, supposed to clean up and arrange the office, so that the moment we start the day, we can start work, but after we had dinner treat from boss, then we're told that, there's nothing we can do about it. That's because, the previous co.'s things etc are still there. And we can't do anything about it.

In the end, after the dinner, (by the way, it's pizza hut.) we went home. But by the time we left the office, it's already 8.30pm. Ugh, it's late right? But I guess it's just the work life yeah. :)

&as of today onwards, my working hours from 9am changed to 8.30am officially. That means I got to wake up half hour earlier. And on Fridays, I'll be going to work 24-hours. &its freaking exhausting, wanted to push it away, but, I guess forget about it. Hopefully, it will be fun, then I'll not so exhausted. Otherwise, I'll be totally knocked out in the weekends.



Fridays will be a coffee/caffeine day. Caffeine/coffee will be just like mineral water. Otherwise, I seriously wonder how can I survive.. Unless, I'm able to sleep as early as 8/9pm.

Alright! Hopefully, the workload for later, will be light enough. These days, I enjoyed running around to users for troubleshooting.

P.S: I heard from my colleague that, one of her friend, just broke up from an 8 years of relationship. Upon hearing, I felt that, even an 8 years of relationship that I thought it will be 'no-problem' relationship. But it don't seems the case.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Pan Island Expy,Singapore,Singapore

No comments: