Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Some updates

I've started working Full-Time as helpdesk admin. At the same time, I have another 2 Part-Time jobs. &there's another job on hand waiting for my reply.

My friends heard that I've taking up so many jobs. Their first question to me was, "Are you in need of money?" My reply to them is, "I'm just working since it fits my schedule."

I really did not think so much regarding to taking up so many jobs. When the jobs come, I just take it as long as the working hours fits in the schedule..

&for the first time, I'm spending alot alot money on anything more than usual. My bank is kinda drying up. -.-! I'm waiting for my pay to get in and fill up the big hole. Sigh!

Oh yeah. I won't deny that now I'm busy taking up on jobs. The mind won't wild run. Not only that, last Sunday I went to Jurong Point, he went too, but I did not see him at all. Guess, this is fate....

On a happier note, I've gotten myself a pair of heels from Gmarket. It had arrived yesterday. My first time getting shoes online. But the experience ain't bad. To end off this post, I'm posting the pair of heels I've gotten for myself




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



Location:Pan Island Expy,Singapore,Singapore

No comments: