Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Conservative 2 days of him

Yesterday is the earliest timing that I knocked off from work and reached home kinda early out of the few days I've been working.

Today is gonna be the last day of working at 9am. Tomorrow onwards, 8.30am already. Hahahah! Gotta wake up early for work.

And it's conservative 2 days that I dreamt of him. First was a not very clear dream. Next is a very very clear dream. This dream is so clear that, when I woke up, it's like I'm in a reality.

Anyway, probably it's a good dream?



On this aside, thou my job is about HelpDesk Admin, I'm glad that I still get the chance to meet users and go around with engineers for few days before I really stuck in the office. Hahahah! But I think it's all fun and cool in this site office.

Have a nice day ahead!
I realized it's a very random post.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Pan Island Expy,Singapore,Singapore

No comments: