Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Monday, January 04, 2010

Exactly two months.

Today is the exact date. two months from break up.
& on the 19th November he's onto another new relationship.
& on the 26th December my friend saw him with another girl holding hands. (was a different girl)

So, what about me?
I guess, today I almost met him.

I saw his SPARC's friends, at another glance, I saw his classmates.
I believe that he's with them as well. (but still did not see him. - I seriously don't know what to do if I were so happened to see him.)

I don't know why.
Perhaps, I did not cry.

Did you know that if a serious matter happened, yet have not much expressions expressed, is something unusual? Somehow, all my feelings are kept somewhere.

I rather I can cry out, like seriously.
I want to let out my feelings. How could I?

I did not get to bed at all until 4am.
But I woke up at 6.30am, 7.30am feeling not a single rest/nap at all.
I'm not tired for some reasons.

Perhaps, I'm still hurt.
Perhaps, I'm still pondering over.

I don't know what should I do.
I appeared strong.
But, when's the time am I able to appear weak?

Sharing a video


為什麼不相信我 為什麼要懷疑我
一個不小心眼神的交錯 被當作亂放電的誘惑
我雙魚 為什麼天蠍要恨我

*難道都是我的錯 我該生氣還難過
 一杯被當做證據的紅酒 換來的咒罵(耳語)喋喋不休
 你罵的 還不夠嗎

#我要飛走 我要自由 我要用最溫柔的復仇
 讓你一無所有 讓你在說我的時候 很有理 卻會心痛

△我要飛走 我要自由 我要用最溫柔的刑求
 讓你一無所有 讓你在說謊的時候 想到我 會很心痛

我已經不會難過 沒有什麼好難過 就當我的愛掉進了黑洞
做過的夢是一陣旋渦 沒了你才有出口

The above bold lyrics totally spelt my feelings.
with addition “if only"

Sigh! :(

No comments: