It's a new year of second day.
& I've finally seen the doctor in the morning.
This morning at about nearly 3am, I got high fever again, for no reason.
Finally able to get to see the doctor. Doctor asked if I want to get MC, I told him to give me the MC on 4th January, just in case, I'm not going to the school. But I don't see the case anymore. I guess I'll still have to go to school on the 4th already :(
After I've seen the doctor, I cabbed to the school. I was in the total lethargic mood. Stand a bit, I'll feel very restless. The moment I reached school, the whole lab was like a sauna, no air-con at all. Soon after I've taken my medications, I fell asleep. I even skip my lunch with them (I totally feel not well, just like I can go blackout anytime) and stayed back to just sleep. At that point of time, I totally just feel like going home for a sleep. I guess it's the medications taking effects.
Talking about the medications, I've a total of 13 pills to take when I got to take the medicine. 8 types of medications, 1 cream to pull on, total of 13 pills to be taken. I guess, this is the most pills I've taken when I'm sick.
& I stayed all the way back in school until 8.40pm to do my FYP. At the minimum, I guess, our FYP is about 85% completion. :) I'm pretty happy about it. During halfway of doing my project, my friends suddenly said to me that, I look seriously pale & the type of people who just came out from the pregnancy room (Don't ask me why they use this as an example.) But I guess, that's usually how a pale person really looks like. For me, I seriously don't know about it. Perhaps, I'm really too sick.
Look at this picture.
That's the total of pills I've to take. Exactly 13 pills.
The one in green are the most awful taste that I'm dread of.
The one in white(big ones) are the ones that's I'm also dread of.
I guess, I dread of medications.
Alright!
I guess I have to rest early tonight to compensate my rest just now at the hot sauna lab.
Bless me with speedy recovery!
SHITZ! The pills are still stuck at my throat?!
No comments:
Post a Comment